STANDARD INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
Customs, taxes, duties, and collection fees may still apply. All duties and/or taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are not collected by Nerdunit, nor are they included in the order total. Any applicable fees will be due upon delivery.
Under normal circumstances, you should receive your order anywhere from 5-10 working days (not including weekends or holidays) from the date that payment is authorized and verified, not necessarily from the date that it is placed. After we have authorized and verified your payment, it can still take up to two days to process your order so that we can review your order information, process and prepare it for shipping. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. You will receive a shipping notification email that will notify you of the tracking number and the carrier we've used to ship your order.
DELIVERY RATES & SERVICES
Below are the delivery methods available with estimated arrival time:
||5-7 Working Days
||5-7 Working Days
||USA / Other Countries
||5-10 Working Days
*Orders will ship out within 2-4 working days of ordering. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
**Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, we will not guarantee delivery dates.
TAXATION & DUTIES
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package DDU, duties and taxes unpaid, and we do not collect nor do we calculate the VAT, duties and/or taxes during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected upon delivery of the order.
- All applicable customs, taxes, import duties and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery).
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Customs agents have the right to release or deny release of your package(s), and in rare cases, they may also delay delivery.
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc.
- The amount of taxes due is determined solely by the government.
- Some countries may require additional fees paid Collect on Delivery (COD).
- If your order does require these additional charges, they must be paid by you in order for your package to clear customs.
- These fees are paid to the local carrier and are not collected by us
All prices listed on our site are based on your area, and charged to your credit card based on the currency that your order shows. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com - Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator